Event: Educating and engaging your talent – what to expect in 2017
It's hard keeping up with employee expectations across your diverse workforce. HR teams have to get to grips with changing and emerging communications trends, and understand how data can be interpreted and used to best effect, all the while supporting the wider talent strategy of the business and staying on budget.
Capita Employee Benefits is hosting a series of breakfast seminars across the country, where we will highlight leading thinking and practice related to these challenges.
The seminar will provide:
- A detailed look at exclusive new research from our Employee Insight - Educate and Engage Report, revealing the communication preferences of the different generations, and which benefits they value most
- A focus on engaging future leaders – learn how Sellafield Ltd built an effective diversity and inclusion strategy to engage their existing workforce and increase productivity
- The opportunity to hear about how Atkins have created unique communications experiences that engage their employees and provide financial education in an effective way
- A brief update on any changes in the Budget and a recap on changes to salary sacrifice
Glasgow Tuesday 28 March, 09:00 - 11:00 Hilton Glasgow, 1 William Street, Glasgow G3 8HT
London Wednesday 29 March, 09:00 - 11:00 65 Gresham Street, London, EC2V 7NQ
Leeds Thursday 30 March, 09:00 - 11:00 Doubletree Hilton Leeds, Granary Wharf, 2 Wharf Approach, Leeds, LS1 4BR
Bristol Friday 31 March, 09:00 - 11:00 Radisson Blu Hotel Bristol, Broad Quay, Bristol, BS1 4BY
Click here to register.
This article was provided by Capita Employee Benefits.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay
- Company Cars Sponsored by Fleetworx
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Reward Gateway
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits Sponsored by Simplyhealth
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Simplyhealth
- International Benefits
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today