Implemented flex recently? REBA member asks for your insights
A REBA member is looking to introduce flexible benifits ready for a launch early 2018.
She's keen to know from the REBA community:
- who has recently launched flex benefits?
- who was your provider?
- what timescale did you achieve from contract award to go-live?
She will need to engage a formal European compliant tender process so no shortcuts or favours available.
She is happy to receive direct feedback from employer members but not suppliers.
Please email email@example.com so you can be put in direct touch with each other.
Thank you for any help you can give this member.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay
- Company Cars Sponsored by Fleetworx
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Reward Gateway
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits Sponsored by Simplyhealth
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Simplyhealth
- International Benefits
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today