Quick poll: Do you fear the removal of salary sacrifice by the government?
In preparation for the upcoming Budget on 16 March, Aon Employee Benefits want to find out what your thoughts are on the speculated changes to salary sacrifice.
Broadly speaking there are two angles to salary sacrifice:
- specifically salary sacrifice for pensions
- the salary sacrifice mechanism that impacts ALL benefits
The budget could impact 1. or 2. or both.
We want to find out whether you fear the removal of salary sacrifice by the government and if so, how you feel it will impact your benefits plans?
This article was provided by Aon Employee Benefits.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay
- Company Cars Sponsored by Fleetworx
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Reward Gateway
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits Sponsored by Simplyhealth
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Simplyhealth
- International Benefits
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Case study: How Nationwide used technology to access pension scheme data and boost retirement saving
Sign up for REBA membership and join our community
Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today