Pension Scheme Insight Report 2016
In the second Pension Scheme Insight Report Capita Employee Benefits reveals what pension managers and trustees are saying about trust based pension schemes, with a particular focus on pension administration.
- The task of running a pension scheme is not getting any easier.
- Respondents highlighted eight serious challenges they face.
- The modern pension manager must be a gifted multi-tasker.
- GMP reconciliation is the main challenge faced in the next 12 months for more than half (53.6%).
- Member education and engagement is the second biggest challenge faced.