Research: Health and Wellbeing Benefits Guide 2017
This research from Simplyhealth reveals the differences between what employers think employees want from their benefits package, and what benefits employees actually take up.
- 56% of employee benefits professionals say they 'don't know' what the top health and wellbeing priorities are for their employees.
- 42% of employers' health and wellbeing strategies include a mix of preventative and corrective initiatives.
- Reducing sickness absence levels is a priority for 46% of HR professionals.
- Employees think it is important that their employer offers these benefits to support their wellbeing: personal accident cover, a health cash plan, private medical insurance, healthy eating options and a dental plan.
- Employees do not think it is important that their employer offers these benefits to support their wellbeing: cycle to work scheme, gym subsidy, childcare vouchers, access to GP services and financial advice.