Guide: Change agenda: What’s happening with well-being at work?
The change agenda is intended to provide useful principles for the development and introduction of employee well-being in the workplace.
Download the free Change agenda: What's happening with well-being at work?
CIPD set up an advisory group to identify some useful principles for the development and introduction of employee well-being in the workplace.
The aim for the group was to combine the knowledge and understanding of people from organisations with the restricted literature on this broad approach to well-being.
This Change Agenda is the result of the research and the findings are intended to stimulate debate by:
• examining the nature of employee well-being
• exploring what well-being programmes involve
• identifying the impact of well-being on individuals
• illustrating how employers are introducing the
concepts of employee well-being into their organisations.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today