New survey to find how employers are using technology and data
REBA is excited to launch our very first survey of reward and benefits technology and use of data analytics.
This new research will help reveal current strategies and practices in the fast changing world of reward and employee benefits technology and data.
All practitioners who participate will receive a free copy of the final report, which will cover all aspects of reward and benefits technology – with detailed coverage of:
- Current and future use of technology in a wide range of reward activities
- Using data and MI to shape reward and benefits strategies
- Importance of user experience (UX)
- Analysis of different technology deployment options
- Spending on reward technology
- Technology priorities both now and next year
- Barriers to investment in reward and benefits technology
- The areas where reward technology can have the biggest impact
- Using data to shape reward and benefits strategies
This is vital information to benchmark employer activities, identify priorities and identify current and future trends.
Any information you provide will be analysed on an anonymous basis and responses will not be attributed to particular organisations.
It should take no longer than 15 minutes to complete and the closing date for the survey is Friday 6 October.
REBA would like to thank our sponsor JLT Employee Benefits for supporting this important research.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars Sponsored by Tusker
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Reward Gateway
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today