Presentation slides from Employee Wellbeing Congress 2018 to be made available online
The presentation slides from the Employee Wellbeing Congress 2018 will be available to download from 9 July 2018.
The slides will be available on the Employee Wellbeing Congress 2018 page – attached to the relevant speaker's name.
We'd like to thank all the speakers for helping to make the day a big success.
Note 20 June 2019 in your diaries now for the 2019 Employee Wellbeing Congress.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by 3R Strategy
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today