Research: Financial Well-being: The Last Taboo in the Workplace?
The Barclays’ report investigates the issue of financial well being and its impact on employee engagement and productivity in the workplace.
The report includes:
- In-depth research based on a survey of 2,000 employees from Great Britain to paint a picture of the financial health of today’s workforce
- Behavioural Finance insights into the significant psychological impact on employees of poor financial well-being
- Extensive evidence to explain why employees should care about financial well-being – its impact on engagement, productivity and risk
- A practical toolkit which details a four-stage process including real solutions to improving your employees’ financial well-being
- Company case studies to inspire and motivate you and your organisation – there are things you can be doing, and things you should stop doing to improve your employees’ financial health