rebaLINK is an exciting new tool that enables Professional Members* to quickly and easily carry out due diligence when tendering for new contractors, or to contact other Professional Members.
If you are not yet a member and you would like to benefit from the following opportunities provided by this tool, please apply for membership here.
- Find other Professional Members who've used the suppliers you're interested in
- Create a shortlist of suppliers and contact them all with your tender details in one easy step
- See how many other Members have liked the suppliers you're interested in
You can filter which Members you wish to contact by defining sector, region, area of expertise and so on. You can also use rebaLINK to post specific questions to a number of Professional Members (defined by region and topic).
Plus you can share your own specialist knowledge with your peers by rating suppliers and answering other members' requests for information on your own areas of expertise and in this way engage with your professional community.
All users of rebaLINK are asked to comply with our Terms and Conditions, which you can read here.
*rebaLINK is exclusively for the use of REBA Professional Members who do not supply paid-for products and services to the reward, benefits and HR community.
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Aviva
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training