Smarterly helps people make more informed decisions about their savings and investments in an engaging way by combining best practice e-commerce techniques with artificial intelligence. At a time when interest rates are rock bottom and financial wellbeing is high on the agenda of most employers, Smarterly brings a new compelling proposition to consumers via the workplace.
Employees need a more effective means of saving due to:
- a reduced lifetime pension allowance
- an increasingly millennial workforce with short to mid-term financial goals
- record low interest rates delivering poor returns
- the negative mental and physical effects of money worries
- Ovo Energy
- PaddyPower Betfair
- Warner Music
- DPD Global
- Michael Page Group
- Ashurst LLP
Products & Services
We provide workplace stocks & shares Individual Savings Accounts (ISAs) facilitating investments via payroll deduction with lump sums or regular contributions. The Smarterly platform has approximately 1,000 funds from 90 Fund Managers giving savers a wide choice of where to invest their money with competitive low charges. For those new to investing we have ready-made portfolios. We also have Junior ISAs, General Investment Accounts and Lifetime ISAs.
- potentially better returns than cash savings
- returns are capital gains tax free
- funds can be withdrawn anytime (for a mortgage deposit, a wedding, kids’ education, sabbatical and other life events)
- can be contributed to via payroll deduction, direct debit, transfer from existing ISAs or pension allowance overflow.
There’s no cost to deploy Smarterly’s workplace savings platform, which can integrate with your benefits platform, and we’ll support you with a communication campaign to support financial education and employee engagement.