Co-founder & Director
Global Head of Reward
Global Head of Reward & Benefits
Dr Mark Winwood
Clinical Lead – Mental Health Services
Dr Andres Fonseca
Future planning: effective strategies to create employee resilience and business sustainability
• What is employee resilience in a world of Covid-19, isolation and social distancing?
• What’s here to stay, and how have (and will) societal and employers’ views on mental wellbeing and resilience shift in 2020?
• Risk planning: How does employee resilience translate into organisational resilience and sustainability for the longer term?
• How do we best understand and realise the positive impact of greater resilience; workforce planning, talent retention, role of line managers
• Know your workforce: How to understand the ways resilience differs across various employee groups (locations, job types, demographics), and how to support these differences
• Best use and planned use of employee benefits and wellbeing programmes to support mental wellbeing and aid resilience in the year ahead.
The speaker panel who will share their perspectives and answer viewer questions as best they can are:
- Chair - Debi O'Donovan, Founder and Director of REBA
- Jamie Davidson, Global Head of Reward at Costa Coffee
- Ellie Vaughan, Global Head of Reward & Benefits at Herbert Smith Freehills
- Dr Mark Winwood, Clinical Lead – Mental Health Services at AXA PPP healthcare
- Dr Andres Fonseca, CEO at Thrive
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner, AXA PPP healthcare and their guest Thrive.