Reward Director - Europe and Africa
Global Head of Benefits & Regional C&B Lead for NW Europe
Global Head of Benefits
Co-founder & Director
Co-Founder and Chief Insurance Officer
Managing the costs and effectiveness of group insurances and employee benefits during the coronavirus crisis
Based on REBA's ongoing market research and common challenges, the fourth webinar in this series will again bring together senior reward and benefits practitioners from large employer organisations, along with industry experts, to benchmark, discuss and analyse up-to-the-minute challenges using real life case study actions and reactions to the current crisis situation.
Topics covered in the panel discussion will include:
* Forecasting your group insurance, health trusts and/or death-in-service risks to control costs and but get the service your employees need.
* Questions employers need to be asking their advisers, brokers and insurance providers: understanding funding, caps, claims risks as well as future forecasting.
* Preparing for the worst: how to have difficult conversations with employees before they are infected with coronavirus, understanding if your staff are covered for COVID-19.
* Is your employee assistance programme (EAP) stepping up to the challenge? What should it be delivering? Do you need a bereavement helpline?
* Making the most of wellbeing offerings such as virtual GPs, online physical wellbeing and health cash plans.
* How the government's Coronavirus Job Retention Scheme impacts group insurances and employee benefits: from salary sacrifice to suspending
premium payments - what's allowed and what isn't.
A panel of senior reward and benefits employers and industry experts will be chaired by Debi O'Donovan, Founder & Director, REBA
- Andrew Baillie, Reward Director - Europe and Africa, Diageo
- Lorna MacMillan, Global Head of Benefits, A.P. Moller - Maersk
- Karen Gaynor, Global Head of Benefits & Regional C&B Lead for NW Europe at Siemens
- Deborah Frost, Chief Executive, Personal Group
- Jaco Oosthuizen, Co-Founder and Chief Insurance Officer, yulife
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partners, Yulife and Personal Group.
If you have specific questions you'd like answered on this topic, please submit them when you register.