Co-founder & Director
People Development Executive
Senior Pension Analyst
Global Head of Benefits
Global Reward Director
Focus on pensions: how to support your pre-retirement employees in the time of coronavirus and devastating investment levels
- Understanding the current market conditions and what this means for employees expecting to retire.
- Communicating to employees about their pension, investment and retirement options: the role of financial education and advice, and keeping employees financially safe.
- Impact on your workforce planning and talent strategies of delayed retirements, redundancies and staff returning from furlough.
- Re-forecasting pensions costs and contributions due to the impact of the coronavirus crisis.
The speaker panel who will share their perspectives and answer viewer questions as best they can are:
- Chair - Debi O'Donovan Founder and Director of REBA
- Nathan Long, Senior Pension Analyst at Hargreaves Lansdown
- Jenny Holt, Proposition Director at Standard Life
- Matthew Webb, Global Head of Benefits at Refinitiv
- Natasha Wilson, Director of HR Business Partnering/Global Reward Director at Oxford University Press
- Nigel Baldwin, People Development Executive, Marshall Group & Pensions Trustee at Thales UK
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partners, Hargreaves Lansdown and Standard Life.