Employee Benefits Manager
VP International Total Rewards
Co-founder & Director
Dr Chris Tomkins
Head of Wellbeing Propositions
Mapping out a corporate wellbeing journey: using risk profiles, stress tests and MI to connect employees with what they need
Creating a framework that allows employees to navigate to the right wellbeing benefits and services at the right time is an ongoing challenge for many employers. Developing a frictionless without gaps wellbeing journey is possible, but takes planning, an understanding of the data, use of stress tests and risk profiles to understand the challenges that need to be met. In this webinar, our panel of employers and market expert rethink how employers can approach employee wellbeing journeys so they have more impact on workplace health, wellbeing and productivity.
The panel includes:
- Chaired by REBA's Co-founder and Director, Debi O'Donovan
- Alison Dodd, Employee Benefits Manager at AWE
- Richard Hortop, Vice President International Total Rewards at Comcast (Comcast Cable, NBC Universal, and Sky)
- Chris Tomkins, Head of Wellbeing Propositions at AXA Health
Key issues to be explored
- Ownership of corporate wellbeing - how can employers change the conversation from paternalistic employer to adult-to-adult?
- Connectivity is vital for wellbeing products and services to support the employees – ditch the jargon and map employee experience.
- Stress test and ensure employees are getting to the products and services they need without falling through any gaps.
- Prevention to treatment: look to support employees to be their best selves throughout their wellbeing journey
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner, AXA Health.