Re-engaging your workforce - new findings on top people priorities for 2021
As we are thrust into another nationwide lock down and the Covid-19 pandemic continues to shape our world of work, it's crucial that we continue to look ahead and plan for 2021.
Re-engaging the workforce is a clear top requirement for businesses across the country for 2021, as employers grapple with dispersed workforces, ongoing shifts to digital and business uncertainty.
We're delighted to host this new 60-minute webinar to hear how three leading employers plus an industry expert are managing these business, HR, talent, development and reward decisions.
Co-founder & Director
Head of Reward
Head of Reward, ER & Inclusion
Head of Reward
Our panel will explore ways in which reward and employee benefits directors and managers can use strategies and interventions to manage key strategic people priorities for 2021.
The Benefits strategy and benchmarking survey report released by Gallagher in October identified three strategic people priorities for every reward leader to address: managing uncertainty, financial inequality and re-skilling the workforce.
In this webinar topics to be covered also include:
• business challenges going into 2021 and how these will impact on employees
• engaging staff with change as the pandemic continues to impact society
• dealing with longer term trends, such as automation of jobs and digitisation of the workplace, which are creating uncertainty
• matching your talent and reward strategies as jobs and roles disappear or evolve
• identifying inequality in the workforce – both obvious and hidden – as the workforce evolves
• the role understanding financial inequality plays in developing strategies to effectively keep a workforce engaged
The speaker panel who will share their perspectives and answer viewer questions as best they can are:
- Sian Anthony, Head of Reward, Rathbones
- Iain Barton, Head of Reward, ER & Inclusion, Aegon UK
- Alistair Dornan, Director, Gallagher
- Debbie Dunkley, Head of Reward, Baker & McKenzie
- Chair - Debi O'Donovan Founder and Director of REBA
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner Gallagher.