Operations Director – Strategic Advisory and Co-Chair Women at Mace
Corporate Communications Director
Head of Wellbeing, Inclusion & Benefits
UKI Health and Wellbeing Manager
Co-founder & Director
REBA private breakfast live event - Workplace gender health: from fertility to menopause
Fertility issues affect as many as one in six couples, all of working age, and at the same time, menopausal women are the fastest growing demographic in the workforce. And yet, the reality, challenges and impact of these life-changing events on employees remains largely misunderstood and rarely acknowledged in the workplace.
Bringing together expert speakers and senior reward and benefits directors, this interactive breakfast meeting will explore how we can normalise conversations and remove stigma surrounding workplace gender health and empower employers to create positive, inclusive and supportive cultures.
Attendees will gain greater awareness and understanding of how key life-stage events associated with fertility, pregnancy, parenthood and menopause can have significant career-limiting and financial implications for employees. Through listening and sharing, attendees will ensure they are up-to-date on the types of wellbeing benefits and insurances that are available to support employees of all genders going through these life stages, as well as how the right reward and wellbeing support will mitigate future talent and diversity challenges.
Key issues to be explored and discussed
- The true career impact of life-stage events such as fertility, pregnancy, parenthood and menopause on employees
- Recognition that this is a workplace issue that affects all genders
- Aligning benefits and support with talent and diversity priorities
- What does an inclusive fertility policy look like and how can employers help mitigate the impact of parental leave on salary levels and pension savings?
- How to create a positive and menopause-informed culture that recognises that menopause is a shared issue
- The benefits and insurances available to support employees
- What does good practice look like?
This invitation-only event, chaired by REBA co-founder and director, Debi O’Donovan, will feature a keynote talk, an employer case study and a panel debate with senior reward and benefits professionals, along with dedicated time for knowledge and insight sharing through discussion groups.
Registration and coffee
Welcome and introduction - Debi O’Donovan, Director and Founder, REBA
Creating a supportive and inclusive fertility-friendly organisation
Nikki Kirbell, UKI Health and Wellbeing Manager, Unilever
Discussion group 1 with breakfast - Fertility, pregnancy and parenthood support (Hot pre-ordered breakfast served)
Employer case study: Understanding the impact of menopause in the workplace
Laura Fox, Corporate Communications Director, Amey
Discussion group 2 - Menopause is a shared issue
Panel discussion: From fertility to menopause: life-stage health benefits for all employees
- Mariyam Hassan, Head of Inclusion, Wellbeing & Benefits, Shearman & Sterling LLP
Summary and close - Debi O’Donovan, Director and Founder, REBA
If you have any questions about this event, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.