Aviva Life & Pensions UK, Group Protection, Health and Wellbeing provides around 31 million customers worldwide with insurance, savings and investment products. We are the UK’s largest insurer and one of Europe’s leading life and general insurance providers.
Our purpose as an organisation is to ‘defy uncertainty’ and help our customers plan for a secure future or in the event of the unexpected happening.
Why do we do this? We care like crazy about our customers and are committed to developing deep and long lasting relationships with employers and their employees.
How do we do this? We are the only UK insurer who can offer a truly holistic offering across retirement, insurance, investment and health to meet all our customer needs.
What do we do? We work with our colleagues across Aviva to deliver differentiated and tailored solutions with the goal of not only meeting business needs but by creating value for our customers.
We call this approach, The Best of Aviva.
At a glance - our key statistics:
- One global brand across 16 markets
- A+ rating Standard & Poors
- £450bn assets under management in 2016
- 96% claims settled in 2016
We’re proud to support businesses from start ups and SMEs through to multi-national organisations, working hand in hand with their intermediaries and advisors.
Products & Services
Our Group Protection, Health and Wellbeing proposition:
- Group Critical Illness cover
- Group Life cover
- Group Income Protection
- Aviva Flex-pertiseTM
- Group Private Medical Insurance
- Healthcare Trusts
- Workplace wellbeing
- Lower cost health insurance options e.g. Corporate Essentials
- Health Insurance Company of the Year and Best Group PMI Provider, eight years in a row (2010-2017).
- Best Customer Service by a Provider at the 2017 Health Insurance Awards
- Best Group Income Protection and Critical Illness Provider 2017 COVER Excellence Awards 2017
- Insurance Times Awards - General Insurer of the Year 2017