Close Brothers has been helping the employees of some of the UK’s best known organisations to understand and make the most of their benefits for almost 50 years.
We are passionate about helping people improve their finances and recognise that they can benefit from financial education throughout their career. Whether you want to add support for those planning to take their pension, improve financial wellbeing as part of your wider strategy or engage new joiners with their benefits, our financial education inspires people to take control of their finances immediately and for the future.
Our expertise is to understand your organisation, your people and your key objectives. We then design a programme tailored to your needs to help you achieve your goals.
- BAE Systems
- Total Oil
- Jaguar Land Rover
- National Crime Agency
- EDF Energy plc
Products & Services
Tailored financial education programmes including:
- Retirement planning
- Resizing / restructures
- Pension engagement exercises
- Education around shares benefits, tax, estate planning, budgeting, debt and savings
- Annual and lifetime allowance planning
- One-to-one clinics and financial advice
- Residential seminars for senior executives, offering one-to-one consultations with experts and the opportunity to network with other leaders from different industry sectors
- Online financial education including webinars and modellers
- Online event management solutions