Tusker offer a ground-breaking Car Benefit Scheme. It means employees get a brand new car, save money on the tax they pay and they don’t have to worry about the hassles and extra expense of running a car (from servicing, tyres and breakdown cover to insurance).
What you get are happier employees. Plus every year, you can save an average of £200 in employer National Insurance Contribution for every car taken through the scheme.
It supports the green agenda. And best of all it costs you nothing to set up and run.
- Durham County Council
- King’s College Hospital NHS
- London Ambulance Service NHS
- National Grid
- University of Cambridge
- West Yorkshire Police
Products & Services
Car Benefit Scheme
- The ultimate employee benefit – provide the opportunity to have a brand new car including maintenance, tyres, road tax, breakdown cover, carbon offsetting and motor insurance for staff, as part of the salary sacrifice scheme
- Proven to help motivate, retain and reward employees
- There are NI and pension savings to be made for both employers and employees - based on our most popular ULEV (Ultra-Low Emission Vehicles), every year employers could save an average of £1000 per car and your employees an average of £350
- Lease a vehicle from Tusker for a pre-determined period
- An all-inclusive service complete with maintenance
- Dedicated driver line for 24/7 support
- Outsourced fleet management lets you focus on your role and business
- Fleet management support – whole life cost, manufacturer terms and driver handbooks
- Accident management and no quibble tyre replacement
- Full UK coverage and access to over 1,000 rental locations across the UK including airports
- Access to over 250,000 vehicles
- Overseas rental in over 83 countries