Quick poll: Do you fear the removal of salary sacrifice by the government?
In preparation for the upcoming Budget on 16 March, Aon Employee Benefits want to find out what your thoughts are on the speculated changes to salary sacrifice.
Broadly speaking there are two angles to salary sacrifice:
- specifically salary sacrifice for pensions
- the salary sacrifice mechanism that impacts ALL benefits
The budget could impact 1. or 2. or both.
We want to find out whether you fear the removal of salary sacrifice by the government and if so, how you feel it will impact your benefits plans?
This article was provided by Aon Employee Benefits.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Richer and Capita lead the way on employee representation - could it be the start of greater things?
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today