2023 Workplace Mental Health Trends
In 2023, we need to be impatient.
Why? Because mental ill-health costs the global economy around one trillion US dollars. Every year. And because behind every number is a human tale. A friend facing addiction. A team spiralling into burnout. A workmate contemplating suicide.
In this report, we surveyed 850 demographically diverse HR leaders at large companies around the world. Then turned their insights into nine, easy-to-understand trends, with actionable steps to help shape your wellbeing strategy – in 2023 and beyond.
Find out about:
- The power of data in driving wellbeing strategy, why measurement matters, and how science is now sexy (yes, really)
- How to build psychologically safe cultures, while demonstrating the impact of your wellbeing spend
- The role managers, HR and wellbeing champions have to play in fostering positive mental health – as well as the workplace itself
- Why financial health is a workplace issue, and how to smash outdated stigma
- What leaders from global firms think will shape the wellbeing agenda throughout 2023.
In partnership with Unmind
Our vision is to create a world where mental health is universally understood, nurtured&celebrated.