Practitioner panel: How to use healthy collaboration to get wellbeing embedded in your organisation
This video of the practitioner panel from the Employee Wellbeing Congress discusses how to use healthy collaboration to get wellbeing embedded in your organisation.
Chaired by REBA's director Debi O'Donovan, the panellists included:
- Gareth Mullen, Head of Health, Safety & Welbeing at Thames Water
- Helen Matthews, EVP HR & Talent EMEA at Weber Shandwick
- Jeremy Hill, Head of Wellbeing and Lead Future Workplace at Standard Chartered Bank.
The panel offer practical tools and takeaways on how you can use healthy collaboration to help embed wellbeing in your organisation, including:
- How to work with internal and external partners to collaborate on wellbeing
- How to bring supply chain partners into your wellbeing strategy and ensure they are aligned with your DEI and sustainability goals?
- Everyday wellbeing tools, tips and ideas