Webinar: Identifying financial wellbeing needs in a workforce
Watch reward practitioners from Brewin Dolphin, Experian and Moonpig, together with our strategic partner WEALTH at work, as they explore how to identify the different financial wellbeing needs within a workforce, and the ways in which employers can rethink strategies to truly meet the needs of employees, for the benefit of the workforce and the organisation.
The key issues explored during the Identifying financial wellbeing needs in a workforce: how organisations and employees can re-adjust and re-build with purpose webinar, included:
- how to identify the specific needs of employees within a workforce
- understanding your objectives as an employer and what you want to achieve
- matching employee needs and employer objectives for a financial wellbeing programme to organisational culture and purpose
- considering financial wellbeing in context: understanding the interplay with pay levels
- the impact of the pandemic on household finances: getting your employer communications right when you cannot see the whole picture
- using data for financial wellbeing: opportunities, pitfalls and analytics.
Chaired by REBA's co-founder and director, Debi O'Donovan, the panel included:
- Sally Camm CIPD MBA, head of HR transformation & engagement UK&I, Experian
- Sarah Malone, head of reward, performance and insight, Brewin Dolphin
- Tom Blake, reward director, Moonpig
- Jonathan Watts-Lay, director, WEALTH at work.
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner, WEALTH at work.
In partnership with WEALTH at work
WEALTH at work is a leading financial wellbeing and retirement specialist - helping those in the workplace to improve their financial future.