PLSA annual conference & exhibition 2017 - decoding the future
PLSA Annual Conference & Exhibition 2017
Decoding the future -18-20 October, Manchester
This is the most important annual event for anyone involved in pensions, attracting 1,500 top industry professionals and over 80 exhibition stands.
Everything is changing - or so it seems. The way we live, work, save and retire will never be the same again. The speakers and discussions at the PLSA's Annual Conference & Exhibition will help delegates to decode the future - to understand the forces shaping it and how to respond to them.
Programme highlights include Guy Opperman, Pensions Minister and a series of leaders from pensions and government setting out their plans for the future.
Professor Lynda Gratton, author of The 100-year Life, joins us to lead a debate on how increasing longevity will transform society.
'Gig economy' expert Matthew Taylor will explain why the government should accept his recommendations on helping workers in this growing sector to save. And journalist Matt Frei will help us make sense of global politics, business and economics.
The event attracts everyone from trustees, pension managers and finance directors who control assets worth billions of pounds, to HR specialists responsible for workforces of thousands of people.
Keynote speakers not to be missed:
- Guy Opperman MP, Parliamentary Under-Secretary of State for Pensions and Financial Inclusion; Lesley Titcomb, Chief Executive, The Pensions Regulator;
- Andy Briggs, Chief Executive Officer of Aviva UK Insurance and Chair, ABI;
- Professor Lynda Gratton, Author, The 100-year Life;
- Professor Nick Bostrom, Author of Superintelligence and AI thought leader;
- Matthew Taylor, Head, Independent Review of Employment Practices in the Modern Economy; and Matt Frei, Journalist.
- World-class keynote speakers;
- Streamed focus sessions on DC, DB, New Horizons and Lifetime Savings;
- Fringe meetings;
- A Trustee Learning Zone; and
- Networking opportunities at the exhibition, conference run and drinks reception.
Entry includes admission to the conference sessions and exhibition, catering throughout the event and a drinks reception on the Thursday evening. Registration is free to all PLSA fund members and discounted for PLSA business members.
For more information and to book please visit: www.plsa.co.uk
Follow us on twitter #PLSAannual
- "A great conference with lots of networking opportunities and good speakers" - Mark Engelbretson, Mothercare
- "93% of 2016 attendees rated the event as exceptional or good"
- "91% of 2016 attendees rated the networking opportunities as fantastic or good"
This article is sponsored by PLSA
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Communication Sponsored by Johnson Fleming
- Bonus & Pay
- Company Cars Sponsored by Tusker
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing
- International Benefits Sponsored by Aetna
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today