Research: UK Benefits and Trends Survey 2020
Aon has been producing its Benefits and Trends survey since 2010. This latest instalment provides insights into the world of employee benefits.
- The majority of employees (94%) believe employees’ expectations of their work experience are changing.
- 59% have a designated health and wellness budget – or plan to have one in 12 to 18 months.
- All companies (99%) see the importance of communication and engagement, but 57% do not have a strategy in place.
- Just over one third (35%) of organisations have considered ESG in their pension scheme design.
- Almost three-quarters of companies describe themselves as “international”, with 72% who either have or are working towards a single global benefits strategy.
This year’s survey draws responses from 200 participants across a broad range of sectors, representing employers of varying sizes, from small to medium enterprises to large multinational organisations.