CEO on the sofa: Deborah Frost, CEO, Personal Group, discusses shifts in the benefits market
In a new video series from REBA, Deborah Frost, CEO, Personal Group, spends time in discussion with REBA director Debi O'Donovan on what shifts are leading to changes in the reward and benefits market.
Deborah explains how the shift to customisation is leading to employers seeking new ways to communicate with and offer reward and benefits to employees.
"What we are starting to see with employees is the same with as with customers, employees are coming centre stage, and that their benefits package should be customised to the power of one."
- Deborah Frost will be speaking at the Employee Wellbeing Congress on 20 June 2019. Click on Employee Wellbeing Congress to find out more or to register to attend.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by 3R Strategy
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today