Event: Global reward directors gather to exchange intelligence
Fifty senior global reward practitioners gathered in London to discuss the current challenges they are facing when managing reward and employee benefits in multiple countries.
The inaugural REBA Global Reward Directors Forum, which was supported by Benefex, Mattioli Woods & the World Broker Network, Thomsons Online Benefits and Xerox HR Services, covered topics such as:
- Unilever case study: What does a reward strategy for a global business look like?
- Cisco case study: Creating an aligned global benefits strategy
- Aker Solutions case study: Balancing global consistency with local flexibility; global strategies v. local delivery
- HSBC case study: Building a global employee benefit policy team and governance framework
The day also included three roundtbale discussions so that delegates coudl maximise their networking and knowledge exchange.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Richer and Capita lead the way on employee representation - could it be the start of greater things?
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today