2022 Global Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Survey
Diversity, equity and inclusion (DEI) in the workplace has evolved in the past two years, as many organisations embedded their DEI efforts into organisation-wide policies — from benefits and compensation to manager training and talent development. As these policies mature, organisations are also taking a more data-driven approach to determine how effective their efforts are and where they need to improve.
To better understand the current status of organisations' DEI practices in approaching benefits, work environment and culture across different regions and industries, over the third quarter of 2022 Aon surveyed more than 1,200 rewards, benefits and DEI leaders representing 55 countries.
- 74% of respondents say their companies have developed a tailored DEI policy
- 84% have identified colleagues responsible for leading DEI initiatives
- 93% of companies report strong senior leadership support and sponsorship for related initiatives
- 68% of companies with a high level of engagement have a broadly defined DEI plan, covering six or more of the categories that are commonly included in a DEI definition
- 54% of companies with low engagement have a broad definition of DEI.
In partnership with Aon
Let's talk benefits!