The Reward and Employee Benefits Association (REBA) is the only dedicated professional network for the reward and employee benefits community. Through information provision and sharing knowledge, experience, ideas, data and insight we support members and help them find solutions to their challenges, pursue best practice, and prepare for upcoming changes.
To help the HR community pursue best practice and improve the reward, benefits and wellbeing of their employees.
- Host market leading conferences and events, both face-to-face and virtually.
- Produce benchmarking research, insight and data reports on key reward and benefits themes
- Create and distribute digital information including industry insights, best practice, case studies and thought-leadership
- Curate an industry-wide reports library of research, reports, government consultations and best-practice guides
- Deliver focused content through daily emails and social media channels
- Help members source the best suppliers and discover new services
- Provide a digital networking forum for professional members through our rebaLINK peer-to-peer forum, where members can also get supplier reviews from their peers
- Facilitate career development opportunities at the most senior level through an executive search and selection service.
How REBA helps vendors
Our commercial arm is happy to advise new entrants and established players about the market, topical issues, distribution channels and marketing strategies.
We offer a full suite of marketing and promotional services and play a key role helping buyers and sellers connect.
- Content distribution
- Digital advertising
- Social media promotion
- Private events (from 12 to 50 people)
- Major conferences with exhibition
- Bespoke targeted emails
- Research and reports
- Practical guides
- Benchmarking and work-flow modelling
- Video content
- Email services
- Lead generation
- Advice and consulting
If you'd like to find out more or have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.