Health and wellbeing: a guide for SMEs [free ebook]
If you’re in the process of reviewing your benefits, you’ll know that it’s a time consuming exercise. So to help get you started, we’ve put together this ebook - Employee Benefits for Health and Wellbeing: a guide for SMEs.
This 21 page guide includes:
- how to review your benefits package
- the top 10 health and wellbeing benefits
- indicative costs of how much each benefit will cost you
- the tax situation for your business and your employees
- why telling staff about benefits is so important and how to go about it
With 80% of employees saying they would feel more positive toward their employer if they offered better health and wellbeing benefits*, it may be worth a read.
* Investors in People research, February 2014 – https://www.investorsinpeople.co.uk/press
This article was supplied by Unum.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Richer and Capita lead the way on employee representation - could it be the start of greater things?
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today