How to Motivate Staff: the Ultimate Guide for Employers [free ebook]
With research showing that a massive 57% of employees are just ‘going through the motions’ to collect their monthly pay cheque, it’s clear that motivation in the UK workforce is flagging, but what can you do about it?
In this ebook – How to motivate staff: the ultimate guide for employers - we look at how you can get the best from your employees whether it’s their first day or fifth year with your company, including:
- the latest stats around workplace motivation
- the reasons behind why financial incentives may not be as effective as you’d think
- the link between motivation and an employee’s relationship with their manager and colleagues
- the ways in which companies like Argos, Apple and Bank of America Merrill Lynch are motivating their staff
- ideas for helping to motivate your own workforce
Get great employee motivation ideas to help improve productivity, lower absenteeism and enhance your business reputation. Download your free ebook now!
 State of the Global Workforce report. Gallup, 2013.
This article was supplied by Unum.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology Sponsored by JLT Employee Benefits
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars Sponsored by Tusker
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Reward Gateway
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- REBA members' articles
- News Round-up
- REBA news
- Research reports
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA weekly email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today