Implemented flex recently? REBA member asks for your insights
A REBA member is looking to introduce flexible benifits ready for a launch early 2018.
She's keen to know from the REBA community:
- who has recently launched flex benefits?
- who was your provider?
- what timescale did you achieve from contract award to go-live?
She will need to engage a formal European compliant tender process so no shortcuts or favours available.
She is happy to receive direct feedback from employer members but not suppliers.
Please email email@example.com so you can be put in direct touch with each other.
Thank you for any help you can give this member.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today