Global Head of Wellbeing, People and Communities
Co-founder & Director
Head of Performance & Reward, UK
Trends for 2022: the reward and benefits strategies that are emerging to meet new workforce behaviours
We are in a work revolution: from how and where employees work, through to the shifting balance of power from employer to employee, and the greater desire of employees to rebalance life priorities after nearly two years of a pandemic.
Reward and benefits strategies in 2022 will play a key role, centre stage, more so than ever.
Employers who want to attract, retain and engage vital talent will need to adapt their rewards and benefits to the changed world. Those who do not, will become victims of the Great Resignation and be left behind.
In this webinar, the panel will share:
- how they are looking differently at workplace culture
- how performance and recognition measures are being turned on their head
- what they are doing to change their reward and benefits strategies to stay ahead and be a company the best people want to work for.
Key issues to be explored
- What are the emerging workforce behaviours that employers need to act on in 2022?
- Why are we experiencing the Great Resignation and will it continue through 2022?
- How is the psychological contract, trust and balance of power between employer and employee shifted?
- When adapting benefits and reward packages to align with new behaviours and experience of the workplace, where should employers start?
- What performance and recognition strategies can employers put in place to become the employer where people want to land when resigning from elsewhere?
- What practical steps can employers take to continuously create connection with employees in 2022 and beyond?
- Which new benefits do employers expect to see emerge in 2022?
REBA webinars are complimentary for everyone working within rewards and benefits. Register in advance for access to the webinar.
Thanks to strategic partner, workhuman, for supporting this REBA webinar.