Co-founder & Director
Head of International Benefits
Organisational Wellbeing Director
Head of Reward - Consumer
MD - Group Reward Office
Get your employee engagement, communication and culture right to ensure a motivated and productive workforce as lockdown restrictions change and new working patterns emerge
- How to manage culture and workplace morale in a time of crises: dealing with uncertainty, overwork, redundancies and separated workforces.
- Why the engagement strategy you set now will become your ultimate reward and benefits package to motivate employees.
- The role of communication and company culture to show care for staff, their mental wellbeing and their feeling of safety at work.
- How recognition schemes are evolving to meet new challenges as working patterns and locations continue to evolve.
- What to do for the different sectors of staff; frontline workers, those in the workplace, those at home and those who have been furloughed.
- Using annual leave effectively to help relax and recover.
- Advice on how to communicate and engage with staff during this already fast-shifting time in the light of the George Floyd murder.
The speaker panel who will share their perspectives and answer viewer questions as best they can are:
- Chair - Debi O'Donovan, Founder and Director of REBA
- Gareth Ashley-Jones, Head of International Benefits at Wells Fargo
- Megan O’Shaughnessy, Head of Reward – Consumer at BT
- Damien Teisseire, MD - Group Reward Officer at IHS Markit
- Matt Frost, Director, Gallagher
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner, Gallagher.