Co-founder & Director
Group Reward Director
Head of Reward
Changing employee recognition plans: innovative ideas and key checks to ensure your scheme engages the workforce of 2021
Almost a third of employers expect to increase spend on employee recognition plans during 2021 according to research from REBA. This renewed interest has been spurred on by changing working patterns and locations, as well as to ensure employers hold onto key talent. Recognition is no longer about a transactional action, it is about corporate culture and experience. Employers are also more aware of the importance of truly including the whole workforce and ensuring no group is forgotten. In this webinar our panel of leading employers accompanied by a subject expert will discuss the new trends in recognition plans, how digital offerings are changing and how to audit to ensure it is achieving your objectives.
- What the key changes to recognition plans have been over the past 12 months, and what further changes are expected
- Innovations in assessing unique attributes and personality traits that led to business success
- Ways in which having remote and dispersed workforces have changed both what is on offer and how these are offered
- How to move from the transactional to embedding recognition into your culture
- How digitisation is evolving plans, delivery mechanisms and the MI employers can use
- The role of the rise of social media-like platforms and best practices ways to connect
- How to access recognition and motivation plans for diversity and inclusion
- Key stress tests to ensure plans are delivering your objectives
The panel includes:
- Chaired by REBA's Co-founder and Director, Debi O'Donovan
- Roger Fairhead, Group Reward Director, Legal & General Group
- Trish West, Head of Reward, ATS EUROMASTER
- Meghan Stettler, Director, O.C. Tanner
If you have questions you'd like the panel to answer during the session, please submit them during registration. If you cannot listen to the webinar live, we will send you the recording after the session takes place.
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner, O.C. Tanner.