SVP, Head of Pensions & Benefits EMEA
Co-founder & Director
Head of Reward
HR & Client Services Director
What it means to offer fertility support as an employer: the practicalities and benefits
Once a taboo topic in the workplace, increasing number of leading employers are now looking to support employees manage their fertility and get on the road to parenthood. By understanding the impact of hormones on mental wellbeing and productivity, through to talent retention and career progression implications, employers stand to gain by being publicly open to caring about fertility.
In this webinar, the panel will share how employers with fertility support in place are using that benefit, what the advantages are and what to be aware of. They will share how they integrate fertility support into broader wellbeing packages and what this has meant for their HR and business culture.
Key issues to be explored
- Why are we seeing such a rise in fertility benefits offerings?
- What are the key areas of support that an employer and employee can expect?
- Ensuring support covers all employees, not just would-be mothers
- How does fertility support in the workplace dovetail with NHS and PMI offerings?
- Ways to support parents in their career progress and hold onto key talent
- Educating the broader workforce and line managers.
Thanks to strategic partner, Fertifa, for supporting this REBA webinar.