Report: Thinking smarter HR Survey 2016
In this report LCP interviewed 100 senior HR decision makers across a range of business sectors to better understand why employers offer certain benefit arrangements, the current trends and the drivers for change.
The study showed there is a clear desire amongst decision makers to improve on the current state of play, aligning benefits to the business needs and ensuring measurements of success are agreed at the outset.
- 54% of organisations have employee benefits high on their agenda
- 76% of employees say that employee benefits should be measureable
- 80% say they should be future proofed
- 90% say they should be aligned with business strategy
- Only 22% however were satisfied with their ability to measure the contribution employee benefits made.