The business benefits of supporting employee wellbeing
Register for this complimentary wellbeing webinar, presented by Generali UK Employee Benefits in partnership with LifeWorks by Morneau Sheppell
11am, Tuesday 11 December 2018
How does the physical, mental, social and financial wellness of your people affect your business? The cost of unwell workers represents 10–15 per cent of global economic output and, at any one moment, most employees are experiencing at least one issue with their wellbeing.
It’s no longer enough to view wellness programmes as simply a measure to contain rising healthcare costs. Wellbeing initiatives are now essential tools for organisations keen to secure a competitive edge. A happy, healthy workforce is not only more productive, but also bolsters the business in terms of improved recruitment, retention and customer loyalty.
Thanks to Generali’s Wellbeing Investment Matching initiative, employers that have identified a specific wellbeing need have the opportunity to put in place targeted services that meet a biopsychosocial approach to wellbeing, including rewards and recognition; perks and savings; mental and physical wellness.
Join this webinar to hear:
- How, in partnership with LifeWorks by Morneau Sheppell, a tech-driven approach means Generali is able to meet people wherever they are in their wellbeing journey at a time and place that is convenient.
- Why employees need to be supported with their total wellbeing and what the benefits are for employers in terms of productivity, reduction in absenteeism, reduction in churn and helping retain staff.
- By encouraging people to make small, incremental changes to their habits, LifeWorks and Generali are promoting a healthier, happier, more productive workforce.
Register for this complimentary wellbeing webinar taking place at 11am on Tuesday 11 December 2018.
This is a sponsored article by Generali UK Employee Benefits.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today