Survey: Employee Benefits and Trends Survey 2015
- More than half of respondents expect their benefit spend to increase in the next 12 months.
- Most respondents provide benefits in order to meet market norms. Driving productivity and engagement and retaining talent are other reasons cited for providing benefits programmes.
- 38% do not use any analytics to inform or drive their corporate health and wellbeing strategy.
- Flexible benefit plans remain the preferred benefits delivery mechanism for many employers.
- Employers and trustees have recognised the need to adapt to the new pension freedoms. Many have specific actions underway to address the need for greater communication and financial education to help employees with the increased decision-making they face.