Willis Towers Watson is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company. With 39,000 employees who are based in more than 120 territories around the world, we offer global solutions in the areas of employee benefits, talent management, rewards, and risk and capital management.
Headquartered in Arlington, Virginia and London, the company was formed on 4 January 2016 by the merger of Willis Group and Towers Watson and is publicly traded on the NASDAQ stock market. The predecessor organisations have a history that stretches back over 180 years.
- Multinational banking and financial services company
- Global banking and financial services
- FTSE 100 banking group
- Top 10 global retailer
- Fortune 100 Multinational Technology Leader
Products & Services
- Corporate risk and broking – risk advice and insurance broking services which help clients identify and quantify the risks facing their business and then develop strategies and solutions to manage that exposure.
- Exchange solutions – the full range of benefits administration and exchange services with leading technology, plan design and client service.
- Human capital and benefits – consulting and solutions around all aspects of employee benefits and rewards, employee wellbeing, executive compensation and talent management.
- Investment, risk and reinsurance – a comprehensive suite of solutions to help clients manage and measure risk and capital, through investment advice, advanced analytics, structuring and completing transactions, issuing securities and placing risk.
Employee Benefits & Pensions (UK)
- Over 400 consultants across all benefit disciplines;
- Over 20 qualified medical clinicians;
- Range of solutions to support clients from 2 employees to over 100,000;
- Defined Benefit consulting, actuarial support (Trustee & Corporate), administration and scheme de-risking
- Defined Contribution benefit consulting, design, investment, governance and provider selection
- Defined Contribution Master Trust
- Flexible benefit and Lifestyle benefit solution technology and administration;
- Group risk design, broking and administration
- Healthcare and wellbeing consulting, broking and delivery;
- Managed Care – nurse-led healthcare concierge services and proactive absence management;
- EAP, occupational health, dental, wellness, cash plan advice and broking services;
- Actuarial and financial modelling
- International and expatriate medical and risk benefits
- Captives, pooling and alternative financing mechanisms