The REBA Innovation Day: How technology is changing the reward function
The REBA Innovation Day is now in its 3rd year having grown considerably from its launch at The Shard, to its new home at the prestigious St. Pancras Renaissance Hotel, London.
It is expected to attract 150+ forward thinking reward and benefit professionals and will once again focus on reward technology and data-driven strategies.
Technology is changing fast and the data that is produced as a result is being utilised to change the reward function to be more efficient, timely and personal.
This event is where new technologies are shown and new techniques revealed.
Technology is changing the reward function rapidly and comprehensively, so reward professionals who want to harness new innovation and keep their knowledge and skills relevant should attend.
More speaker details will be confirmed soon
Head of Engagement
Global Compensation & Benefits Partner
Global Head of People Data, Analytics & Planning
Group HR Director
Author, Building the agile business
Global Project Lead - Re-Imagine Benefits Delivery
Associate HR Director - Group Functions & Reward
Technology is driving immense positive change in reward and this event is designed to keep delegates up-to-date with what that change means for them and their daily role of managing reward.
Outline Conference Programme
|08:30||Reward & Employee Benefits Association members mix ’n mingle breakfast|
|09:00||Opening remarks from the Chair: |
The big picture
|09:10||Opening Keynote Address: |
Using insight from data analytics to demonstrate to the board how your reward strategy is driving business success.
• Examining the reward functions increasing responsbility for HR management information
• Skill sets that are needed for reward professionals in the future.
• Ways to use predictive data and metrics strategically to become a trusted advisor to the Board and senior managers
• How to provide real time analytics and insight to support key business decisions
• Adapting your own data and MI capabilities to enable reward transformation in your business
Linda Kennedy-McCarthy, Group HR Director, SIG Group
Jordan Pettman, Global Head of People Data, Analytics and Planning, Nestle
|09:50||Practitioner View-Point: |
Trigger, awareness, valuation, conversion, delivery - the digital benefits journey
• Using ‘Design Thinking’ to put the employee at the centre of a personal benefits experience
• Using an AI chatbot to engage with employees about their benefits
• Crafting knowledge articles for a twenty second attention span
• Using APIs and robotics to efficiently administer benefits
Keith Williams, Global Project Lead - Re-Imagine Benefits Delivery, Unilever
|10:10||Joint Q&A for preceding speakers|
|10:20||Delegates Round Table Discussions|
|11:30||Programme splits into streamed sessions covering variety of aspects of innovation in reward|
|13:45||Programme splits into streamed sessions covering variety of aspects of innovation in reward|
|14:25||Delegate Round Table Discussions|
|15:05||Disruptive Innovators |
Hear from 6 shortlisted new technologies that are set to disrupt the reward function
|16:10||Super Panel Insights|
This session will deliver insight from a range of practitioner experiences including...
|Be prepared - how and why technology will change transparency and fairness in pay, benefits and employee performance measures|
• Using reward dashboards effectively
• Moving from ratings to real time frequency on performance and PDRs
• Using technology to solve transparency and ratios around executive remuneration
• Getting deep dive data to ensure you don’t trip up on fairness such as gender pay
John Fitzgerald, Global Compensation & Benefits Partner, XL Catlin
|From AI to UX - enhancing the reward technology experience through effective use of auto-intelligence and the latest user experience hacks|
• What can we learn from retail to move to a shopping-style ‘purchase’ of benefits experience
• How AI is redefining the future of benefits
• Turning the flat benefits statement into a three dimensional, interactive journey
• Single sign on for employees - the ‘one-stop shop’ portal
• Personalisation and using MI to ‘understand’ individual employees better
• Building personalisation and equality in your reward offering
Toria McCahill, Associate HR Director - Group Functions and Reward, BGL Group
|Predictive analytics - the future for reward and HR|
• How you can make it work for you, what will the impact on reward be, workforce planning & management
• Ways to use predictive analytics to driving business value
• Develop strategies that meet the needs of the workforce demographics using data
• Interrogating HR data and why it needs to be evidence based
• Achieving actionable KPIs with data, how to connect and align the business internally
|Technology and the changing world of work – how the benefits package of the future needs to be different|
• Adjusting practices to meet the needs of an increasingly agile workforce
• Will individual benefits ‘hubs’ be the future for gig and transient workers?
• How to meet the demands of digital natives who expect personalised, retail-level experiences
• Bringing immediacy to reward onboarding and benefits choices
David D’Souza, Head of Engagement, CIPD
|16.45||Closing Keynote Address: Agile leadership and the agile workforce|
|• The new context for leadership and organisations - digital disruption and rapidly shifting consumer, competitive and company environments|
• Agile HR, leadership and culture - agile thinking and approaches, changing HR and employee experience, the role of employee engagement in digital transformation
Neil Perkin, Author of Building The Agile Business
|17:15||Closing Remarks from the Chair|
REBA's Professional Members are entitled to attend REBA events free. If you're a Professional Member and you haven't yet received a promotional code to give you a 100% discount for the below event registration, please email us and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
If you would like to attend REBA's Innovation Day, and think you qualify to be a Professional Member, please apply here. Professional Membership is currently complimentary, and you will usually hear back within 2 working days whether your application has been successful or not. If you have any questions, please contact us.