Webinar: Identifying financial wellbeing needs in a workforce
The pandemic has polarised employees’ financial wellbeing, with some employees able to save more effectively than before, while others have struggled. The financial after-effects of lockdown, furlough and sector-specific impact could be felt by employees over many years.
Watch reward practitioners from Brewin Dolphin, Experian and Moonpig, together with our strategic partner WEALTH at work, as they explore how to identify the different financial wellbeing needs within a workforce, and the ways in which employers can rethink strategies to truly meet the needs of employees, for the benefit of the workforce and the organisation.
The key issues explored during the Identifying financial wellbeing needs in a workforce: how organisations and employees can re-adjust and re-build with purpose webinar, included:
- how to identify the specific needs of employees within a workforce
- understanding your objectives as an employer and what you want to achieve
- matching employee needs and employer objectives for a financial wellbeing programme to organisational culture and purpose
- considering financial wellbeing in context: understanding the interplay with pay levels
- the impact of the pandemic on household finances: getting your employer communications right when you cannot see the whole picture
- using data for financial wellbeing: opportunities, pitfalls and analytics.
Chaired by REBA's co-founder and director, Debi O'Donovan, the panel included:
- Sally Camm CIPD MBA, head of HR transformation & engagement UK&I, Experian
- Sarah Malone, head of reward, performance and insight, Brewin Dolphin
- Tom Blake, reward director, Moonpig
- Jonathan Watts-Lay, director, WEALTH at work.
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner, WEALTH at work.
Read the next article
- REBA On Demand
- Benefits Technology
- Bonus & Pay
- Carers & family support Sponsored by Bright Horizons Work+Family Solutions
- Company Cars
- Coronavirus actions
- Employee Engagement
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellbeing Sponsored by Close Brothers
- Flexible Benefits
- For SME employers Sponsored by YuLife
- Future Predictions
- Group Risk Insurance
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Aviva
- International Benefits Sponsored by Zurich
- Mental Wellbeing
- Responsible Reward
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by Scottish Widows
- Workforce Demographics
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA Inside Track
- REBA webinars
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today