NB. Please note the new, earlier time of 10:00 - 11:00 for this live webinar.
Co-founder & Director
Senior HR Manager EMEA
Senior Manager of Reward
Head of Reward
Reimagining work: Shifts in employee behaviours that will lead to new wellbeing practices 2020 to 2025 (and beyond)
- How to put people and wellbeing at the centre of work design to create a thriving corporate culture.
- Healthier work-lifestyle balances: the positive human behaviours which have emerged during 2020, and how to get them to stick in 2021 and beyond.
- Social wellbeing and new workplace rituals that will play out post-lockdown and into 2021: longer term impacts on relationships, isolation, creativity and productivity
- Using wellbeing to mitigate the impact of growing inequality under lockdown: new workplace practices to protect vulnerable groups, emerging HR policies to defend employees experiencing domestic abuse, the importance of gender equality across pay practices and women’s health initiatives.
- Using your data: what the gaps between employer perceptions of need and actual behaviour of employees now will mean for the future practices: the predicted rise of virtual wellbeing services
- What to review now: the insurance, costs, new products and future risks that will be impacted in the future due to behavioural changes.
The speaker panel who will share their perspectives and answer viewer questions as best they can are:
- Chair - Debi O'Donovan, Founder and Director of REBA
- Ethan Kelly-Wilson, Senior HR Manager EMEAR at Epson Europe BV
- Jamie Lawson, Senior Manager of Reward at ASDA
- James Whittaker, Head of Reward at The Telegraph
- Alaana Linney, Commercial Director, Health Clinics at Bupa
This webinar is brought to you with strategic partner Bupa.