REBA/JLT Technology Survey 2017/18
Click on the yellow button above to download your copy of the REBA/JLT Technology Survey 2017/18.
Professional Members and Associate Members should log in to download the full report for free. Non-members can view the executive summary for free.
Consulting & Proposition Director
Head of Engagement
Global Project Lead - Re-Imagine Benefits Delivery
UCI Reward Manager - Shared Services
Global Reward Specialist
Associate HR Director - Group Functions & Reward
Ensure you're up to speed with the latest trends in employee benefits technology provision at UK organisations
Where is employee benefit technology going in 2017 and beyond?
The research sets out how technology is driving the need for reward professionals to upskill themselves and their teams to analyse the data that technology can provide – or invest in third party solutions that will deliver the analytics they need.
About the survey
The REBA Technology Survey 2017 was carried out online in September and October 2017. Responses were received from 212 reward and employee benefits specialists working at organisations of various sizes and in several different sectors.
Executive summary page 6 Powering up: technology as an enabler and potential game changer
- HR and reward technology platformspage 14 Onwards and upwards: building on the basics
- Priorities, challenges, barriers and impactspage 21 Igniting ambition: key hopes for the future
- Data analyticspage 29 Connecting up: using data to deliver truly creative reward packages
- Buying reward technology page 33 Price points: the drivers of technology purchase decisions
- Looking to the future page 36 Pivotal moments: trends that could transform the profession
Part 2: in detail
- Employee benefits: page 41 entering the mobile age
- Pensions: page 43 using technology to help manage legal duties
- Total reward strategies: page 45 unfulfilled potential
- Employee share schemes: page 48 reducing the complexity
- Voluntary benefits and discounts: page 50 a cut above
- Employee recognition: page 52 keeping it personal
- Employee health and wellbeing: page 54 building on the momentum
- Financial wellness: page 56 the newcomer
Appendix 1: About the survey page 58
Appendix 2: Full list of respondents page 59
Appendix 3: Who we are page 61
About the author
Graham Brown is a specialist researcher within HR, pay and employee benefits.
He previously headed up employee benefits research at Incomes Data Services (IDS) producing surveys, insight reports, in-depth research and case studies on all aspects of total reward – including pensions, share schemes, company cars, bonus schemes and flexible benefits. After 12 years at Thomson Reuters (IDS), Graham is now a freelance writer, researcher and editor specialising in all areas of HR, including: pay and reward, employee benefits, training and development, recruitment and employee relations.
Download the REBA/JLT Technology Survey 2017/18 (click on the yellow button above)
(The full 64-page document can take a full minute to download, depending on your download speeds).
Non-members can download the executive summary for free or the full report can be purchased for £349.