Report: A Changing Climate: How Pension Funds Can Invest For The Future
This report from the Pensions and Lifetime Savings Association’s (PLSA) sets out its analysis of the barriers impeding climate-aware investing and identifies key recommendations for action designed to overcome them.
Key issues and recommendations
- Clarifying definitions of climate-aware investment.
- Addressing poor-quality climate data and information.
- Delivering greater climate expertise and education.
- Articulating requirements on investment managers more explicitly.
- Enabling better climate stewardship.
- Improving supply of appropriate climate ‘products’.
- Communicating and explaining climate aware investment.