Here we outline the Ts & Cs of this valuable member-to-member contact tool. Please stick to our rules so that all users can enjoy this great networking opportunity!
- rebaLINK is a vendor-free platform. If you are a Professional Member your membership will permit you access to rebaLINK via the REBA website.
- rebaLINK is for approved Professional Members only – solely for the use of HR, reward and benefits practitioners that do not supply paid-for products or services to the reward, benefits or HR community.
- You are responsible for ensuring that no vendor or supplier uses your login details to access rebaLINK.
- We may suspend, withdraw or discontinue your rebaLINK access with immediate effect if you allow your membership to be used by unauthorised persons such as suppliers, vendors or competitors.
- Please inform us immediately if any supplier or vendor makes unsolicited approaches to you via the rebaLINK communications tools, so that we can work to maintain this as a practitioner-only zone for the benefit of all REBA Professional Members.
- When making posts, please bear in mind anti-trust compliance and anti-competitive issues. This means keeping precise reward information (such as pay rates) off open forums, and sticking to asking best practise advice.
If you think of anything else we should ask of our users, which would improve this online community, please let us know.