Event: Employee Wellbeing Congress takes place on 5 July 2018
The Employee Wellbeing Congress, which is run in association with REBA, will take place on 5 July 2018. It is the largest dedicated corporate wellbeing conference in the HR and wellbeing calendar.
It is free to attend for reward, benefits, HR and wellbeing practitoners.
Secure your place at Employee Wellbeing Congress 2018 while there is still availability.
REBA Professional Members: you will receive a Promotional Code to gain 100% discount on the price of £499. (Look out for an email or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you don’t spot anything.)
Non-Members: if you are a senior HR professional involved in Wellbeing initiatives for your organisation and you would like to attend the Employee Wellbeing Congress 2018, please send us your details to email@example.com to request a promotional code.
Since its launch this event has gone from strength to strength, and it enjoys unprecedented support from across the reward & benefits sector, as well as from the hundreds of employers who attend each year.
We're delighted that the Opening Keynote to this year's Employee Wellbeing Congress on 5 July 2018 will be presented by Professor Lynda Gratton, Professor of Management Practice at London Business School. If you're concerned about justifying the cost of wellbeing initiatives, her presentation will help you be better informed when talking to your board.
The case study speaker line up includes:
- Virgin Atlantic – Hear about this root and branch benefits overhaul, and how the new strategy is changing staff perceptions and developing positive culture.
- Causeway Technologies – This multi award-winning, innovative tech’ employer will explain its evidence based approach to mental wellbeing and how it is central to cultural change.
- Three UK – Another award winning organization will detail how they engage their workforce with physical wellbeing.
- Medway NHS Trust – Will be sharing their successful experience building a financial wellbeing strategy that works for all employees.
- Mace - This global construction consultancy provides a great study in delivering wellbeing metrics to the leadership team; a common hurdle that so many HR professionals will appreciate.
- Coutts Bank – recent winners of REBA’s award for wellbeing leadership and culture; come and hear their secrets of success.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by 3R Strategy
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today