The smart employer’s guide to internal communication (FREE ebook)
Unsure whether your internal comms hit the spot?
Chances are they don’t according to the 80% of employees who want bosses to share more information and data about the business*.
While different comms styles work for different companies, there are lots of tools, tips and best practice around channels, messaging styles and frequency that you can try until you find what works best for you (but don’t forget to keep reviewing it!).
- what topics you should be communicating about
- frequency of communication – how much is too much?
- internal comms methods for one site versus multiple sites
- tools to get your message across
- examples of what other companies do well (and badly!)
Make sure you’re being heard (and understood!); Download your free ebook now!
*Source: Mushroom Management Report, Geckoboard, September 2015
This article was provided by Unum.
Read the next article
- Benefits Technology
- Business mobility
- Bonus & Pay Sponsored by Innecto
- Company Cars
- Employee Engagement Sponsored by Aon Employee Benefits
- Employee Share Plans
- Financial Wellness Sponsored by Salary Finance
- Flexible Benefits
- Group Risk Insurance Sponsored by Aviva
- Health & Wellbeing Sponsored by Health Shield
- International Benefits
- Reward/benefits strategy
- Staff Motivation
- Tax Efficient Benefits
- Total Reward
- Voluntary Benefits
- Workplace Pensions Sponsored by NEST
- Future Predictions
- Workforce Demographics
- For SME employers Sponsored by Busy Bees Benefits
- Research reports
- REBA news round-up
- REBA professional members
- REBA news
- REBA training
Sign up for REBA Professional Membership and join our community
Professional Membership benefits include receiving the REBA regular email alert, gaining access to free research and free opportunities to attend specialist conferences.
Professional Membership is currently complimentary for qualifying reward and benefits practitioners.Join REBA today