Stephanie Leung of KareHero: Defusing the demographic timebomb with better support for workplace carers
This 20-minute video from REBA’s Future Forum investigates how to defuse the demographic timebomb with better support for workplace carers. The session covers:
- The ageing population crisis: the latest global stats and facts and how this will impact the future of work
- Getting ahead of the latest legislation, regulations and enhanced leave for working carers
- How to take steps today to support the mental, physical and emotional health of workplace carers without breaking the bank
- Effective HR policies on ways of working that improve productivity and engagement among carers
- Helping employees to prioritise self-care through company-organised activities and access to digital services to support a sustainable workforce.
In partnership with KareHero
The UK’s No1 Elderly caregiving support service for employees. Helping families understand, find and fund elderly care.